Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Training
- Diastasis Recti – separation and weakness of the abdominal muscles
- Weak/tight pelvic floor muscles
- Leaking, painful sex and prolapse
- Muscle weakness and imbalances
- Inactive glutes, tight achy hips, neck/shoulder/back pain, pubic symphysis pain
- Poor alignment
- Shallow breathing pattern
Why choose Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise?
- Retrain the mind-muscle connection that is often lost during pregnancy
- Correct common pregnancy and postpartum posture/alignment issues
- Create balance in the core and pelvic floor to support you in life and motherhood
– Or –
- Prepare for the demands of pregnancy, labor and motherhood
I strongly recommend Shannon and her classes to any momma!
“Shannon came into my life when my twins were 6 months old and I wish I had met her sooner! My body was mess, I felt so unsure of this new postpartum body and what to do to help it. Shannon has helped my postpartum journey so much, in both the fitness and mental connection. She helped me regain my core connection, my breath, heal my diastasis recti, and begin my fitness motivation as a new momma. Shannon and her classes also have given me a mental connection I didn’t know I was missing, it is my hour to have adult conversations, laugh about what the kids did, but also talk about how hard motherhood is and have true support. I strongly recommend Shannon and her classes to any momma!” – S.S.
“I started working with Shannon 6 weeks after my second born, I told her I was peeing myself any time I sneezed, laughed too hard, coughed and of course not to mention, doing any type of cardio. She told me about her postnatal breathing classes and I have to admit, at first I was a little skeptical. Here I am 2 months later, sneezing, coughing, laughing and doing cardio, all with out peeing my pants!! It works and all you have to do is just breathe!!! Thank you Shannon!!” – J.H.
I cannot thank Shannon enough!
“Shannon has been an incredible instructor in helping me heal my body postpartum. She has helped me strengthen my pelvic floor, so I can lift my kids and do normal day to day activities with out worrying about peeing my pants. I have always had rib flair on my left side, even before kids. I thought it was just something about my body that I hated but had to live with. Shannon has shown me exercises to do to help that as well, and it is now to the point where I barely even notice it!!! I am so excited that my body is not only back to where it was before having my 2 kids but even stronger. I cannot thank Shannon enough for that!!!” -D.H.
What will you gain?
- Strong and functional core and pelvic floor
- Functional breathing pattern
- Improved posture
- Reduced aches and pains
- Strong foundation
How can I help?
Individualized training plans to target your specific needs through 1-on-1 training or small group training
FREE 15 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form ———->